For anyone that watches professional fighting on a regular basis, you can definitely appreciate the violence that the fighters bodies go through during every fight. And for many retired fighters, it’s left them with irreversible chronic pain or other symptoms than can significantly bring down one’s quality of life. For ex-MMA fighter Bas Rutten, opioids, and other pharmaceuticals were not an option anymore, which led him to be a strong advocate for medicinal CBD.
- Champion MMA Fighter Reveals How CBD Helped Him Knock Out Opioids
- Two of Canada’s Big Six banks backing away from marijuana industry
- Canada Marijuana Legalization: Feds Looking To Set Up Cannabis Tracking System
- Payment Processors Purge All Ancillary Marijuana Startups After Trump
- Canada’s Legal Weed: What You Need to Know